Parsley – 1 bunch
Chickpeas – 1 jar cooked.. oz
Celery – 3 sticks
Tomato paste – 1 teaspoon
Beef – 1/2 pound stew
Cumin powder – 1 teaspoon
Salt – 1 teaspoon
Water – 5 cups
Pasta flakes – 1/2 cup
- Chop beef (or use mince beef)
- Rinse & chop celery & cilantro & parsley
- Place all the ingredients in a large pot with 5 cups of water. Let the mixture come to a boil.
- Lower the heat to medium to allow the mixture to simmer for one hour
- Add the tomato paste and pasta flakes
- Taste for salt content.