Scallion / Green Onions – 1/2 cup, chopped
Olive Oil – 1/4 cup
Mint – 1/2 cup, chopped
Fresh Ginger – 2 teaspoon pealed and ground
Lemon juice – 1/2 cup
Olive Oil – 1/2 cup
Pomegranate paste – 1/4 cup
Cumin powder – 2 teaspoons
Salt – 2 teaspoons
- Place the lentil, 1 teaspoon of cumin powder in a pot with 4 cups of boiling water for 1/2 hour or until the lentil is soft.
- Drain the lentil, allow it to cool for 1/2 hr.
- Chop the red peppers, place on a baking sheet, covered with 1 teaspoon of olive oil and grill in the oven for 10 minutes on 200 degrees.
- Allow it to cool for 1/2 hr.
- In a sauce pan, sauté the mint, scallions and ginger in 1/4 cup of olive oil for 3 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix 2 teaspoons of cumin powder, salt, 1/2 cup of olive oil, pomegranate paste, lemon juice.
- Mix the chopped cilantro, lentil, red pepper in a bowl, add the sauce
- Place in a plate and decorate with garnish mix