Garlic – 2 cloves, chopped
Olive Oil – 1/4 cup
Fresh Ginger – 2 teaspoon pealed and chopped
Lemon juice – 1/4 cup
Olive Oil – 1/2 cup
Salt – 1 teaspoons
- Place the lentil, 1 teaspoon of Persian Allspice in a pot with 4 cups of boiling water for 20 Minutes or until the lentil is chewable.
- Saute Zucchini for 3 minutes in olive oil
- Add lentils and chopped ginger cover and cook on medium heat stove top for 10 minutes
- Add sauteed cilantro and garlic, and allow it to cool for 1/2 hr
- In a sauce pan, saute the mint, scallions and ginger in 1/4 cup of olive oil for 3 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, place in a serving plate, decorate with garnish mix