- Parsley leaves (2 cups)
- Plum Tomatoes (2 medium)
- Garlic (1 clove)
- Ginger (1 teaspoon)
- Olive Oil (1/4 cup)
- Lemon Juice (1/2 lemon)
- Salt & Pepper
- Remove Parsley stems and rinse leaves
- Drain & chop parsley leaves (coarse)
- Chop tomatoes (small cubes)
- Peal and pound garlic & ginger
- Toss tomatoes and parsley in a bowl
- Mix lemon juice, olive oil, ginger and garlic in a sauce cup
- Pour on the salad mix and toss.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Vegetable summer salad (rama.chakaki.com)