Want to help?
here’s what you can do…
- please stay tuned to blog updates on my training progress
- follow my twitter account @rchakaki and retweet with the hash-tag #run4life
- recommend the charities to your friends
- volunteer with the charities in any skill you have to offer
- donate generously (details will follow)
Where it all began ..
Years ago upon returning to the Middle East, I volunteered at a center for children with special needs and a center for abandoned children. Those two experiences inspired me to to build KENZ (Arabic for Treasure), a project that would support children and youth. I wanted to focus the worlds attention on children and youth of the Arab World who seemed forgotten by the media, politics and the economic situation. I knew it would be a collaborative model, but I wasn’t clear on how I would build it; it didn’t happen, it wasn’t time.
My vision is to see collaboration among all individuals, charities and organizations working to enable Arab children and youth to live a prosperous and dignified life.
Tune in for more…