Dry Dill – 1 table spoon (or 1/4 cup of fresh chopped dill)
Canned Hummos Dip – 1/2 can (or 1/2 can of chickpeas & 1 spoon tahineh)
Labneh (source thick yogurt) – 1/2 cup
Olive Oil – 1/4 cup
Lemon juice – 1/2 lemon
Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Stick a knife through the eggplant and allow it to penetrate to the other side
- Place the eggplant on a baking sheet and grill in the oven for 20 minutes on 200 degrees.
- Remove the eggplant from the oven and allow to cool in a brown bag
- Allow it to cool for 1/2 hr.
- Remove the skin off the eggplant
- Place all ingredient ina food processor mix for 5 sec.
– Placing the grilled eggplant in a closed brown bag for 5 minutes makes it easier to peal the skin off once cool
– eggplant seeds are often bitter; choose smaller eggplants or remove the seeds
Served with toasted flat bread or chips